Our Handy Person is able to carry out small jobs in the homes of our Independent Living customers.
The Handy Person can help with:
- • Putting up shelves
• Hanging pictures
• Changing light bulbs
• Fitting curtain rails
• Fitting a new toilet seat
• Ease doors
• Small painting jobs
• Minor repairs
• Small repairs to fencing and gates
The handy person will carry out jobs which take up to one hour free of charge. The service will be available between 9am and 4pm, Monday to Friday. Half a day will be allocated to each Independent Living Scheme.
To book an appointment:
• Ring the Customer Services Centre on: 0800 111 4554
• Tell your Independent Living Coordinator and they will ring the Customer Services Centre for you
• Notify the Handy Person when he/she is on site