Every summer Stafford and Rural Homes (SARH) customers open up their gardens to judges as part of the annual Garden Competition.
The competition celebrates the efforts and commitments of SARH customers to create beautiful spaces within their homes and neighbourhoods.
The 2017 closing date for all entries is Thursday 27th July, and the awards ceremony will be held on Thursday 17th August.
Categories for 2017:
• Front Garden
• Best Back Garden
• Shirley Wheat Award (Best Communal Garden)
• Young Gardener of the Year
• Community Gardener of the Year
• Best Allotment / Vegetable garden
• Best Wildlife / Eco garden
• Most Creative Use of Space
SARH customers Thomas and Pauline Simkin of Croxton, winners of the Best Front Garden award in 2016.