SARH has a dedicated Neighbourhoods Team who work closely with SARH Customers.
In addition, they work with many key partner agencies including Staffordshire Police, Staffordshire Fire and Rescue, Staffordshire Children and Family Services and Stafford and Stoke Mental Health Teams.
SARH Neighbourhood Services Officers can help you with a wide range of issues. Some of their tasks include:
- Dealing with complaints of anti social behaviour and nuisance
- Undertaking estate walkabouts
- Dealing with any tenancy matters including guiding you through your first year of your tenancy
- Community events
- Advising on funding for community projects
- Organising community events and engaging with the wider community
- Estate caretaking services
- Accompanied viewings of available SARH homes
- Additional support if you are struggling with your tenancy, are vulnerable or need additional assistance.
SARH Neighbourhood Services Officers can also help to develop a Community and Neighbourhood Agreement for your area which sets out the commitments of customers to be good neighbours that communicate closely with one another with the support of SARH and its partners.