If you sign up as a Stafford and Rural Homes (SARH) member, you can be involved in General Meetings and vote on items such as approving the annual accounts and appointing the auditors for the company, as well as any major proposals for changing the organisation.

You can apply to be a Tenant Company Member if you:

  • are a tenant, licencee or other occupier of a SARH home
  • are 18 years of age or over
  • have completed an application form
  • are not disqualified from being a member under the rules of the organisation
  • are not in serious breach of your tenancy agreement

If you would like to become a Company Member please contact us.

Chat Live now!

Live Support

Have you tried our Frequently Asked Questions? See www.sarh.co.uk/faq