Community Involvement placement up for grabs!
SARH are seeking to recruit a trainee member of staff to work in our Community Involvement Team. This varied role will offer the opportunity to work in a fast paced and challenging environment with exposure to a variety of work place experiences.
Based at our head office on Staffordshire Technology Park. The role will focus on:
- Encouraging SARH customers and wider community members to help shape services
- Support the Community Involvement Team
- Support the development of new community-based initiatives
- Evaluating and monitoring existing involvement programmes
- Liaising with interested groups and individuals to set up new groups and involvement opportunities;
- Planning, attending and supporting the organisation of meetings and events;
- Administrative work.
- Some evening work and occasional weekend work is a requirement of the post
You will be personable, an excellent communicator, enthusiastic and keen to develop your skills and knowledge in community and customer involvement. A full driving licence and access to a vehicle is desirable as you will be required to travel to communities across Stafford Borough.
What’s on offer?
Salary £12,000 per annum, on site parking, pension scheme and 27.5 days holiday.
If you have any specific questions relating to this vacancy, please contact the Customer Participation Team Manager, Chris Plant on 0800 111 4554.
If you wish to apply for the role please visit the “Careers and Opportunities” section on our website sarhomes.wpengine.com. Application packs are also available from Human Resources. Strictly no agencies.
Closing Date: 12 midday Wednesday 8 July 2011
Interview Date: 14 July 2011