For all enquiries please call Freephone: 0800 111 4554

Have you tried our Frequently Asked Questions?

Check your balance and more by text: Click here to find out more

Stafford and Rural Homes,
The Rurals, 1 Parker Court,
Staffordshire Technology Park,
Beaconside, Stafford
ST18 0WP

Office opening times:
8:30am – 17:00pm
Monday – Friday
Bank Holidays (England) – CLOSED

Apply for a Home
Most of our homes are let through the SARHomes website, where you can view and apply for a home that suits your needs.

Learn more about SARH Homes to Rent.

Report a Repair
You can report a property repair at any time online using this form. For emergency repairs please call 0800 111 4554 (24/7).

Please note: Repair dates are the same and are allocated when they are received whether you request a repair online or by phone.

Find out more about our repairs service, such as the types of repair and when the work will be done.

Apply for a garage
You can apply for a garage using this form.

Learn more about SARH garages.

Make a Shared Ownership enquiry
If you would like to express your interest in a Shared Ownership home, please use this form.

Learn more about Shared Ownership and see which homes are currently available.

Make a You First Telecare enquiry
You First Telecare Service is a home safety and personal security system for elderly and vulnerable customers in Stafford Borough and South Staffordshire.

Learn more about You First Telecare.

Report fly-tipping
If you would like to report an instance of fly-tipping, please use this form.

Report Anti Social Behaviour
You can report an instance of Anti Social Behaviour using this form, or by calling 0800 111 4554 (24/7).

Learn more about our Anti Social Behaviour policies.

Home Improvements Permission Form
We will need to know in advance if you are considering doing major works to your home such as fitting a shower, installing a kitchen or changing windows.

Please complete this form if you intend to carry out any improvement, alteration or addition to your home.

Questions and general enquiries

  • Submit an enquiry to our customer service team. Please select the nature of your enquiry so we can deal with it effectively.



Chat Live now!

Live Support

Have you tried our Frequently Asked Questions? See