Chat Live now!

Live Support

Have you tried our Frequently Asked Questions? See

Frequently Asked Questions

Can I appeal your decision not to sell me my home under Voluntary Right to Buy?

Stafford and Rural Homes has given careful consideration to its policies about exclusions and portability. We understand that you may be unhappy with a decision that we will not sell your home, particularly if you don’t understand the reason for this. Stafford and Rural Homes will accept a request for a further explanation of our decision. Please email if this is required. If you are still unhappy that the policy has not been followed, you can complain to the Housing Ombudsman ( You can call them on 0300 111 3000 or write to them at Housing Ombudsman Service, PO box 152, Liverpool, L33 7WQ.