Chat Live now!

Live Support

Have you tried our Frequently Asked Questions? See

Frequently Asked Questions

I am leaving my SARH home – how can I request a reference?

If you are moving to a private landlord and require a reference, you can ask SARH to provide one. • There is a charge associated with this service, unless you are moving to another Housing Association. • References are normally provided within 5 working days of payment. • Housing Associations can request a reference directly on • Private Landlords can request a reference directly on The reference will only be provided when payment has been received. Contact us or visit SARH if you would like to request a reference. More important advice if you are leaving your SARH home. If you need help gathering references to move to a SARH home as part of your application on SARHomes, you can use this template to help you.