How do I apply for a home using MySARH?
To apply for a SARH home you will first need to register on the MySARH portal. In the majority of cases, once you have completed the registration form on MySARH you will be accepted as a SARH customer and will be able to start applying for homes within 24 hours. There may be some occasions when SARH need to request further information before your registration is accepted. Click here for more information.
Once your registration is confirmed:
- You can log in to MySARH using the login details you have created.
- Once logged in, click the see available homes tile.
- From here, click options and select the list of available properties
- When you have found a property, press add to basket to express your interest.
- Please note, you can express interest in up to three properties each week.
You can apply for homes between 9.00am on Thursday and 11.59pm on Tuesday each week. All homes which are available for applications are listed on MySARH during this time.