Chat Live now!

Live Support

Have you tried our Frequently Asked Questions? See

Frequently Asked Questions

How do I make a complaint?

At Stafford and Rural Homes (SARH) we are committed to providing all our customers with the best possible service. We aim to get things right first time, but we know that sometimes we get things wrong. When this happens we want to know so we can put it right. You can complain if you think: •We failed to do something we should have done •We did something wrong, or to a poor standard •We have been unhelpful in dealing with a request from you You can make a complaint by: •Speaking to one of our staff at our office •Phoning us on 0800 111 4554 •Writing to us Read about Making a Complaint and our Complaints Policy.