Chat Live now!

Live Support

Have you tried our Frequently Asked Questions? See

Frequently Asked Questions

How do I obtain permission for a Mutual Exchange?

SARH Customers wishing to exchange their home must: • Have a clear rent account • Want to move to the right size home for their current housing needs, or into a home with a maximum of one bedroom more than they need. • other conditions may apply A customer moving to a specially adapted property must have been assessed and given medical priority for that type of home.