Chat Live now!

Live Support

Have you tried our Frequently Asked Questions? See

Frequently Asked Questions

I have lost or damaged a key fob – how do I get a new one?

When you move in to your SARH home, you will be given at least two key fobs. If you have lost or damaged a key fob, you can contact SARH to request a replacement. There is a charge associated with the replacement service. New key fobs will not be issued until this payment has been received by SARH. Replacements will be posted through the letterbox of the associated property within 10 working days.