How do I make a claim?
You will be expected to claim Universal Credit and manage your account online. If you don’t claim benefits currently, you should apply for Universal Credit online. You will be asked to provide all the following information to register. Once you start your application you cannot stop, go back or save your progress.
- your National Insurance Number
- your email address
- your phone number
- your address
- SARH address – 1 Parker Court, Beaconside Stafford, ST18 0WP
- how much rent you are paying
- your bank account details
- details of any savings you have
- any salary or other income