Frequently Asked Questions

faq | Will SARH help with Pests?

Will SARH help with Pests?


Please contact Stafford Borough Council on 01785 619000 or visit, Stafford and Rural Homes do not deal with pests, including bees/wasps, ants, fleas etc. unless located in a communal area.


Chat Live now!

Live Support

Have you tried our Frequently Asked Questions? See