Have you tried our Frequently Asked Questions? See www.sarh.co.uk/faq
Round House Community Room Booking
Round House Bookings:
Round House Community Room Facilities and Amenities:
- Community room with flexible workspace
- Room capacity: approximately 30
- Access to free Wi-Fi
- Fully equipped kitchen
- Office space available on request
- Easily accessible via local bus route
- Close to Stafford Town Centre and 5 minutes from J13 of the M6
- On road parking
Room Hire Charges:
For use by a specific group or individual. This may include business meetings, private functions or activity sessions by private tutors.
Sessions that we benefit and be accessible to the local or wider community. This may include use by community groups, charities, social enterprises, schools, support groups.
9am – 1pm
1pm – 5pm
5pm – 9pm
9am – 9pm
|Prices are inclusive of VAT|
- All booking requests are subject to approval by SARH.
- Room hire charges should be paid in full 7 days prior to the date requested. If requests are made within 7 days, payment will be required on booking.
How to Book:
If you wish to book the Community Round House, please complete a booking enquiry form found here. You can also enquire by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org. Once we receive your enquiry, a member of staff will be in touch within 5 working days.
How to Pay:
Payment can be made via BACS, by card by calling 0800 111 4554, or at our Head Office reception (cash, card or cheque).
Confirmed Room Bookings:
Bookings will be confirmed by telephone or email.
Cancellation of booking:
The Hirer must notify SARH within 7 days prior to the date of the booking if a cancellation is to be made. Cancellations made after this period will non-refundable