Chat Live now!

Live Support

Have you tried our Frequently Asked Questions? See

Frequently Asked Questions

What if I need support to apply for a SARH home?

A member of your family, a friend, carer or support worker can apply for homes on your behalf. Please contact us if you require help with part or all of the MySARH application or registration process.