Frequently Asked Questions

faq | What if my circumstances change?

What if my circumstances change?

If your circumstances change in any way after you have registered with SARHomes, you must let us know by filling in a Change of Circumstances form online.

If you change address you will need to complete a new SARHomes registration form and will then be issued with a new Registration Number.

SARH will contact you every 12 months to update your application details if necessary.

Chat Live now!

Live Support

Have you tried our Frequently Asked Questions? See