Chat Live now!

Live Support

Have you tried our Frequently Asked Questions? See

Frequently Asked Questions

What is the difference between overcrowding and statutory overcrowding?

If someone is overcrowded, we are able to award Band B or Band C depending on the individual situation.
Stafford Borough Council’s Environmental Health Department can also check if someone is Statutory Overcrowded.