Have you tried our Frequently Asked Questions? See www.sarh.co.uk/faq
What is the Warm Home Discount?
The government and energy suppliers are running a scheme to help eligible households get a rebate of £140 (inclusive of VAT) against your electricity bill in 2015/16.
You may be eligible for the Warm Home Discount if you receive any one of:
• Income Support
• Income-based Jobseeker’s Allowance
• Income-related ESA
• Universal Credit
Or your gross annual household income is less than £16,190
and any one of:
• Child Tax Credit
• Disabled Child Premium or Element
• Disability, Enhanced Disability or Severe Disability
• Disability Living Allowance or PIP
• Long term Incapacity Benefit
• Pensioner Premium, Higher Pensioner Premium
or Enhanced Pensioner Premium
Or have Parental responsibility for a child aged 5 or under
The Warm Home Discount does not affect your Cold Weather Payment or Winter Fuel Payment, if you receive them.
To make a claim for the Warm Home Discount, you should contact your energy supplier. Useful contact details are listed below.