Chat Live now!

Live Support

Have you tried our Frequently Asked Questions? See

Frequently Asked Questions

What should I do if a family member requires their own bedroom for medical needs?

To assess your application fairly we will require supporting evidence that your family member is in receipt of Carers Allowance, Attendance Allowance, Disability Living Allowance (DLA) and Personal Independence Payment (PIP). For a disabled child evidence will be required that they are in receipt of the Middle or Higher rate care component of Disability Living Allowance (DLA).