Chat Live now!

Live Support

Have you tried our Frequently Asked Questions? See

Frequently Asked Questions

How will I pay my rent if I am receiving Universal Credit?

You may currently have your Housing benefit paid directly to SARH, but when Universal Credit (UC) is introduced, you will be responsible for paying your rent to SARH direct. UC payments will usually include an amount to go towards your rent. If Universal Credit doesn’t cover the full rent amount, you will need to make arrangements to pay the difference direct to SARH.