Our retirement living properties offer a range of options from studio/one bedroom apartments to bungalows. Developments are in the heart of local villages and towns and each community offers:
- Easy to manage self-contained homes with kitchen, lounge, bedroom(s) and bath or shower room/wet room
- Communal kitchen and lounge for activities and social events.
- Optional social activities
- Communal gardens and parking
- A guest room for overnight visitors
- Security and safety features such as CCTV and door entry system
- A Retirement Living Officer who is on site a number of times each week to offer support and advice
- 24 hour emergency assistance through an alarm system in your apartment
Our retirement living properties are managed by Care Plus on behalf of Stafford and Rural Homes.
To find out more, please visit the Care Plus website.