The Building Better Opportunities Programme runs Work Club sessions with the support of community partners to help jobseekers find employment.
The Stafford Work Clubs help jobseekers in Stafford and surrounding areas in their efforts to find work. All sessions are held in accessible venues across Stafford and offer an informal, friendly environment for customers to search for employment. The drop in sessions are held every:
Mondays, 10am-12pm, Stafford Library
Mondays, 2pm-4pm, Holmcroft Library
Tuesdays, 2pm-4pm, Rising Brook Library
Wednesdays, 10am-12pm, Northfield Centre
If you are looking for work, volunteering or training opportunities they can support by:
- Offering free careers advice
- Assisting with general job searches and IT
- Supporting with CVs and application forms
- Interview preparation and skills
- Debt, benefit and budgeting advice
- Work experience and volunteering opportunities
As well as employment support the Work Clubs also offer general information, advice and support.
For more information about the work club, click here.