Have you tried our Frequently Asked Questions? See www.sarh.co.uk/faq
The Building Better Opportunities Programme runs Work Club sessions with the support of community partners to help jobseekers find employment.
The Stafford Work Clubs help jobseekers in Stafford and surrounding areas in their efforts to find work. All sessions are held in accessible venues across Stafford and offer an informal, friendly environment for customers to search for employment. The drop in sessions are held every:
Monday between 10am – 12pm at Stafford Library
Monday between 2pm – 4pm at Holmcroft Library
Tuesday between 2pm – 4pm at Rising Brook Library
If you are looking for work, volunteering or training opportunities they can support by:
- Offering free careers advice
- Assisting with general job searches and IT
- Supporting with CVs and application forms
- Interview preparation and skills
- Debt, benefit and budgeting advice
- Work experience and volunteering opportunities
As well as employment support the Work Clubs also offer general information, advice and support.
* In January 2018 there will be a new Wednesday session starting at the Northfield Centre!