Have you tried our Frequently Asked Questions? See www.sarh.co.uk/faq
Are you looking to make a positive change and help improve quality of life for those in your community?
Thanks to sponsorship and donations from our 2017 Annual Garden Competition, SARH is offering 2 grants to the value of £500 each, giving 2 lucky groups of customers the opportunity to contribute to the improvement or development of a green space within their neighbourhood. This could be making a community garden, creating a wildlife/eco area or installing raised beds for your very own vegetable garden.
If you have an idea then we would love to hear from you! Simply complete our online application form to be in with a chance of receiving the grant.
Applications must be received by 5pm on 28th February 2018
Successful entrants will be informed by 30th March 2018
Scroll down for hints and guidance on how to apply! If you would like more information, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 0800 111 4554.
Kindly sponsored by:
- The individual submitting the entry must be a SARH customer or be part of a community group.
- The grant must be used for the benefit of the community not an individual.
- Applications must be accompanied by a brief letter of support from your SARH Neighbourhood Services Officer or Independent Living Coordinator (contact us using the details above for advice on how to do this).
- Applicants must be willing to feedback to SARH about the future success of their project and be involved in any PR activity througout.
- Projects must be delivered in 2018.
- Check that you meet the specified criteria before you start;
- Allow plenty of time to write your application;
- Gather all the information you will need before you start writing;
- Keep your application clear, concise and make sure you answer the questions asked;
- SARH cannot write an application with you, but can offer advice and support if requested;
- Ask yourself:
- What do you want to do?
- Why do you want to do it?
- Who will benefit?
- How will they benefit?
- Really try and sell your idea - what makes it better or different to anything else?
- Get someone to proof read your draft application and ask them for feedback. Did it make sense, and is it easy to understand?
Before starting your application please ensure you meet the grant criteria and follow our hints and tips on writing a successful application.