Chat Live now!

Live Support

Have you tried our Frequently Asked Questions? See

Leaseholders: update your contact details

  • If you are changing your name, we will need to see evidence of the name change in the form of a marriage certificate, birth certificate.

    Please send these to Please make the subject of your email ‘UPDATE’ + first line of your address i.e ‘UPDATE 1 Severnside House’.   

    Please note, if the relevant documents are not supplied we will not be able to update your account.