SNOW – LATEST UPDATE
Some services to customers may be affected due to the current adverse weather conditions. If you are experiencing difficulties in your home or need advice and assistance please contact us on 0800 111 4554.
Updated 14 Jan 10
- If you are due to attend a meeting at our offices you are advised to contact us on 0800 111 4554 before you set off.
- Non urgent repairs may be delayed during this period of adverse weather. Your patience during this time is appreciated.
- The Community Resource Centre at Greyfriars is currently closed.
- Estate Walkabouts planned for Highfields on 7 & 14 Jan have been postponed
- All customers should be aware that the best protection against pipe freeze is to run your heating systems on constant and control the temperature using the room thermostat.
- Customers with frozen pipes should contact us for further advice.
SARH will continue to provide services for customers where it is safe and practical to do so.
Some useful telephone numbers
For further information please contact us on 0800 111 4554