- All keys to property are returned to SARH Head Office at The Rurals, Parker Court, Staffordshire Technology Park, Beaconside, Stafford ST18 0WP
Please ensure that you hand in all keys including keys for:
- Door Entry Systems
- Front and Back Doors (3 sets of keys for both doors if applicable)
- Patio Door (3 sets of keys if applicable)
- Bin Stores
- Gas/Electricity Meter
Where applicable you will need to return gas and electric meter keys/cards and ensure the meters are not in debt.
- The property including your garden is left in a clean and tidy condition.
- All personal belongings including carpets, cookers, curtains and rubbish etc should be removed from the property and the garden, and should be disposed of responsibly.
- If you have carried out home improvements without seeking SARH permission you should be aware that you may be re-charged if SARH deem it necessary to do so. If you have received permission please refer to your approval letter for any specific conditions.
- You should ensure that all fixtures and fittings belonging to Stafford and Rural Homes remain in the property and are left in good order. Please ensure that if you are removing any gas appliances they are disconnected by a professional gas fitter and that you obtain a gas safe certificate.
- Remember to notify all relevant organisations that you are moving e.g.
- Utility companies
- Council Tax Office
- Bank and building societies
- Rental or hire purchase agreements
- Arrange to have mail re-directed via Royal Mail